IROAD Q9 2 Channel Front & Rear Drive Recorder
Records events while the vehicle is driving, stationery and parked
- Reliable 2 channel front and rear drive recorder system for motorists who wish to record driving scenes from both the front and rear windows at the same time.
- Both cameras offer ultra-high definition Full HD video recording with a 142 degree wide viewing angle.
- Front camera
- Front transparent cradle
- Rear camera
- Genuine SD card
- Uninterrupted fuse cable
- Rear camera cable
- User manual
- Wi-FI USB dongle
- External GPS antenna
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p Front and Rear cameras with 2.0 Mega Pixel Image Sensor.
- Maintains excellent colour in any situation.
- Night Vision includes new ISP (Image Signal Processing) technology and real-time image processing function to brighten images and improve overall night recording performance.
- Built-in voltage control (uninterrupted power) prevents battery discharge. The system automatically detects and cuts off voltage when the voltage drops below a certain point. Once initiated, recording is stopped and power is turned off.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the user to view Front/Rear live camera footage from their smartphone, change settings and make other changes to the system. Wi-Fi is automatically connected after running the IROAD smartphone application, and regularly checks whether the system is updated with the latest firmware version.
- Dedicated PC viewer allows front and rear video playback which displays date/time, voltage, GPS and travelling speed information on the bottom of the screen. Also includes video zoom, night recording calibration and various other system settings.
- System includes various recording modes including Normal, Event and Parking.
- Normal: When the car engine is started, the device is automatically switched on and starts recording in driving mode.
- Event: During parking or driving, when motion is detected within the vehicle it will automatically start event recording.
- Parking: The system detects motion and impact around the vehicle when the vehicle ignition /power is off, and will automatically start recording for the period of time set by the user. The system will notify the driver when they return to the vehicle that an event has been recorded while in parking mode.
- Sharp daytime images as well as excellent low light night images.
- 30 frames per second recording ensures licence plates and surroundings can be detected more easily at a higher speed.
- Sleek, minimalist and aluminium camera rotatable lens design.
- Format free smart storage system which means deleting and reformatting of the SD card is not necessary.
- High quality microphone is embedded in the device to record all audio which can be switched off in settings. Voice guidance is integrated for convenience. Notifications will alert the driver when event’s occur, recording start/stop, entering parking mode, ADAS notifications etc..
- Easily removable, durable cradle is designed to be transparent and blend well with the interior of the vehicle.
- Rear camera includes a rotatable cradle ensuring the user can capture any desired angle.
- Automatic recovery function ensures damaged or mistakenly deleted files can be automatically recovered when the SD memory card is re-inserted into the camera.
- Recordings are saved in JDR video format and can be played via the PC dedicated viewer and Smartphone app.
- Front & rear security LED can protect your car from being damaged by others as it will appear to them the camera is in recording mode.
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
- The IROAD Q9 is equipped with the Road Safety Warning System that provides audio alerts for Lane Departure (LDWS), Front Collision (FCWS) and Front Vehicle Departure (FVDW).
- The Q9 detects road markings and gives voice warnings to the drivers if the vehicle begins to stray from its lane or when it is at risk of an imminent crash.
- LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System)
- LDWS uses camera footage and GPS signals to monitor the road lane in real time and, if the driver falls asleep while driving or drives poorly, causing the car to depart the lane, a preset warning sound will activate.
- FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System)
- The FCWS function calculates the average distance from the vehicle in front and alerts the driver in advance when reaching the range of safe braking distance in order to prevent a collision.
- FVDW (Front Vehicle Departure Warning)
- Front Vehicle Departure Warning is for generating a warning when the vehicle ahead departs from a stationary position. intelligent smart system for driver’s convenience.
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important that the original characteristics and functionality of the vehicle are maintained, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. For more integrated solutions, check out our solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
As a standard part of our installation process we carry out a pre-installation and post-installation diagnostic check on your vehicle. This allows us to ensure we do not incorrectly code or leave any components unplugged in your car. As an added bonus if there any existing faults in the vehicle we can identify and advise where it is. Having your vehicle properly diagnosed is a vital step when fixing faults to help reduce the chances of big unnecessary repair bills. If you are not having an installation done we can offer this service for a flat fee of $165 to perform the diagnostic check.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.