Upgrade Alarm System
Integrated alarm system which is armed and disarmed when doors are locked/unlocked with the existing vehicle remote control. Provides intrusion alarm for doors, boot and bonnet
- Upgrade alarm system compatible with most vehicles
- Includes monitoring for all four doors and boot/trunk
- Alarm module
- Seamlessly integrates into the original vehicle key
- Battery back-up siren which means audible tone will continue even when the siren is disconnected
- In-built shock sensor in case of large impact
- Monitoring for all four doors and boot/truck
- Ultra-bright blue LED to alert any potential thieves that the vehicle has been retrofitted with a security system
- Interior movement detection so even if the window is broken the alarm system will still be triggered
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important that the original characteristics and functionality of the vehicle are maintained, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. For more integrated solutions, check out our solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
As a standard part of our installation process we carry out a pre-installation and post-installation diagnostic check on your vehicle. This allows us to ensure we do not incorrectly code or leave any components unplugged in your car. As an added bonus if there any existing faults in the vehicle we can identify and advise where it is. Having your vehicle properly diagnosed is a vital step when fixing faults to help reduce the chances of big unnecessary repair bills. If you are not having an installation done we can offer this service for a flat fee of $165 to perform the diagnostic check.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.