Integrated CarPlay & Android Auto
Integrated Apple CarPlay and Android Auto system into original vehicle display. Controlled via original scroll wheel of vehicle or touch screen (control source dependent on vehicle make and model).
- Link your compatible smartphone (iPhone or Android device) to your vehicle via USB cable
- Use approved apps in full colour on the existing display screen
- Video interface
- Wiring harnesses
- Access selected phone apps such as Maps, Messages and Music as well as some other vehicle approved Apps such as Spotify, WhatsApp, Podcasts and Audiobooks
- Switch between Apps by using the existing vehicle controls or by using the Voice button on the multi-function steering wheel, activating your phone’s Voice Control (either Siri or Google Now)
- Use Voice Control to make calls or listen to and dictate text messages. For safety reasons, the vehicles screen will not display the text so your attention can remain on the road
- Stay constantly up-to-date with Navigation Maps including live traffic and remove the need for map updates by using your smartphone
- Access your music instantly with ability to stream through Spotify, iHeartRadio, Podcasts and music stored on your phone
- iPhone (5 and up) is required to access Apple CarPlay
- Not all Android devices are compatible with Android Auto, please contact us to confirm compatiblity
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important that the original characteristics and functionality of the vehicle are maintained, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. For more integrated solutions, check out our solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality products, and ensuring adherence to the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles.
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
As a standard part of our installation process we carry out a pre-installation and post-installation diagnostic check on your vehicle. This allows us to ensure we do not incorrectly code or leave any components unplugged in your car. As an added bonus if there any existing faults in the vehicle we can identify and advise where it is. Having your vehicle properly diagnosed is a vital step when fixing faults to help reduce the chances of big unnecessary repair bills. If you are not having an installation done we can offer this service for a flat fee of $165 to perform the diagnostic check.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.