Alpine X800D-U Touchscreen Satellite Navigation System + Integrated Rear View (Reversing) Camera System
Integrated Alpine touchscreen navigation system with additional rear view camera.
- All in one navigation and entertainment unit which offers top performance and convenience
- 8’ screen with advanced user interface which makes operating all functions easier and safer
- WVGA screen technology delivers ultra-high resolution for stunning image clarity and vivid colours. Plus visual enhancement technology provides a clear picture and amazing contrast in very dark or bright scenes
- Includes DAB+ digital radio, DVD/USB/HDMI and Bluetooth
- 8’ Advanced Navi Station
- Dash fascia and fitting components
- Wiring and data integration modules
- 8” WVGA LED touch screen display ensures maps and other features are displayed in high resolution providing ultra-sharp map images
- DVD/DivX/MP3/WMA/AAC playback
- Built-in DAB+ Radio (incl. DAB+ antenna)
- Bluetooth built-in with audio streaming
- RDS radio tuner allows you to view extra radio information including station name and now playing track/artist information
- MapCare ensures your maps are up-to-date free of charge for 3 years
- Navigation features include 3D landmarks, lane guidance, favourite destinations, POI search, fixed speed and red light camera alerts, 4WD off road maps, voice guidance with spoken street names and TMC live traffic updates
- Split screen allows you to view navigation and other media functions simultaneously
- System can be expanded by adding components for Rear View Camera and Rear Seat Entertainment
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important that the original characteristics and functionality of the vehicle are maintained, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. For more integrated solutions, check out our solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
As a standard part of our installation process we carry out a pre-installation and post-installation diagnostic check on your vehicle. This allows us to ensure we do not incorrectly code or leave any components unplugged in your car. As an added bonus if there any existing faults in the vehicle we can identify and advise where it is. Having your vehicle properly diagnosed is a vital step when fixing faults to help reduce the chances of big unnecessary repair bills. If you are not having an installation done we can offer this service for a flat fee of $165 to perform the diagnostic check.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.