BlackVue DR750S Drive Incident Recorder
BlackVue DR750S Drive Incident Recorder
Front only (1 channel) or Front and Rear (2 channel) vehicle recorder system. Records events while a vehicle is driving, stationary and parked. Both systems are HD with 120 degree viewing angle, built-in WiFi and GPS with Mac and PC compatible viewing software.
- Reliable and ideal dashcam system with refined signature design and reinvented performance
- Single channel or dual channel option for motorists who want to record driving scenes from both front and rear windows at the same time
- 2 cameras included in the dual channel system ensures every angle is captured in crystal clear quality with ability to rotate the front camera 350 degrees
- Cameras are attached via a high quality coaxial cable ensuring the highest quality image at all times
- Integrated built-in GPS module allows you to view your location at any time during playback
- Full High definition and up to 60 frames per second recording capability ensures perfect recording day or night
- Front & Rear Cameras
- Mounting Brackets
- Cable Clips
- Micro SD card (including BlackVue Viewer and Manual
- MicroSD Card Reader
- High quality Sony STARVIS™ sensors @ 2.1MP, offer dual 1080P Full HD resolution at up to 60 fps for front camera and 30 fps for rear camera – providing smooth recording and license plate recognition while delivering outstanding low-light performance
- MP4 video format
- Built in GPS & Wi-Fi
- Built in format function with ability to schedule reboots of the unit
- 3 different recording options: Normal, Parking and Event (which is activated by shock)
- Up to 128GB SD compatible (only guaranteed for SD cards purchased with the unit)
- System overwrites the oldest data to make room for new data once full, however event file protection allows up to 50 files to be protected from deletion when saved in the system as event files
- Faster Processor impacts almost everything including faster booting, rebooting, shut down, updates, GPS performance and Wi-Fi downloads
- Parking mode provides the ability to monitor your vehicle when you’re not around
- Security LED to notify there is a security camera operating in the vehicle (can be disabled using the BlackVue PC software program or smartphone App)
- Enhanced Night Vision Offers exceptional night vision when recording while your vehicle is stationary and in Parking Mode
- BlackVue Windows/Mac compatible viewing software enables the user to check footage, change the time zone, adjust user options, playback footage in slow motion, show vehicle speed on playback and much more.
- Smartphone App available for iOS or Android allows the user to wirelessly connect to the BlackVue system to download footage, watch a live view of the camera, change user settings and more
- Improved Security with Introduction of unique Wi-Fi passwords for each individual camera reducing the risks of Wi-Fi hacking while keeping the ability to change the password if you decide
- Lower power consumption as the Dashcam itself produces less heat and has lower power consumption meaning the unit can potentially run for longer periods of time in Parking Mode.
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important that the original characteristics and functionality of the vehicle are maintained, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. For more integrated solutions, check out our solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.