Pioneer AVH-Z7150BT Bluetooth Multimedia Player
Pioneer AVH-Z7150BT Apple CarPlay and Android Auto unit with 7″ WVGA fold-out touchscreen display. Includes Bluetooth and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Apple CarPlay allows use of your iPhone through the headunit display, while Android Auto ensures seamless connection and control of your Android Auto smartphone
- Control through the Pioneer touch-screen or by using your voice to activate using Siri
- Control content from the Spotify app on your smartphone. You can play, pause and skip tracks, browse playlists, albums and radio stations on the go using the Pioneer controls
- Control your iPod/iPhone or Android smartphone directly from your car dashboard. Enjoy songs from your music library in superior sound quality, while charging the battery
- Pioneer AVH-Z7150BT Bluetooth Multimedia Player
- Wiring Kit
- Steering Wheel Control Interface
- Play Full HD (1080p) video from files encoded in various digital formats that are stored in your easy-to-connect USB devices
- Play your favourite videos, either stored in their smartphone or online, conveniently and quickly leveraging Pioneer’s AppRadioLive application
- Enjoy superb visual clarity under bright daylight conditions with wider viewing angles. The high touch sensitivity is on par with a capacitive screen
- Multimedia receivers are designed to automatically detect and retrieve content from a connected smartphone. all without requiring user input and configuration
- The new AppRadio Mode+ of Pioneer multimedia receivers opens in-car entertainment to a wonderful world of apps to enjoy using iPhone or selected Android devices
- AppRadio Mode + is compatible with Waze—a social GPS driving/navigation app that offers map, real-time traffic, and various other information for you to access on the large display of a compatible AV receiver
- You can now simultaneously connect and control two smartphones via Bluetooth. The auto connection function automatically pairs the two phone so incoming calls can be picked up by either of the paired phones. No more having to pair and un-pair devices. Bluetooth Audio Streaming (A2DP, AVRCP 1.6) makes it possible to display information embedded in songs
- Responsive, powerful and intuitive touchscreen user interface that is easy to use and highly customizable. Clearly, the Z-Series is designed specifically for today’s smartphone and tablet-driven lifestyle
- iPhone (5 and up) is required to access Apple CarPlay
- Not all Android devices are compatible with Android Auto, please contact us to confirm compatibility
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important that the original characteristics and functionality of the vehicle are maintained, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. For more integrated solutions, check out our solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality products, and ensuring adherence to the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles.
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
As a standard part of our installation process we carry out a pre-installation and post-installation diagnostic check on your vehicle. This allows us to ensure we do not incorrectly code or leave any components unplugged in your car. As an added bonus if there any existing faults in the vehicle we can identify and advise where it is. Having your vehicle properly diagnosed is a vital step when fixing faults to help reduce the chances of big unnecessary repair bills. If you are not having an installation done we can offer this service for a flat fee of $165 to perform the diagnostic check.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.