Alpine 7′ Dual Headrest System with USB Hub
Alpine dual integrated headrest system (Screens are integrated into original headrests). Includes 2 x 7 inch colour LCD screens, USB Hub and 2 wireless audio headsets.
- Premium Rear Seat Entertainment System
- Screens are integrated into the OEM head restraints and retain the factory look, feel and all safety aspects of the original head restraint
- 2 x Alpine TME-M780 7 inch High Resolution Screens
- 1 x Alpine Electronics Control Module
- 1 x USB Hub with Remote
- 2 x Wireless Infra-red Audio Headsets
- Audio Connection through original MMI system (Plays audio from the system through the cars audio system)
- 7.0 inch VGA-LCD monitor
- High Resolution 800 x 480 x 3 (1,152 Megapixel) Display
- Inbuilt Infra-red transmitter (supports Wireless Headsets)
- All display features such as brightness, contrast, colour, dimmer and power (on/off) can be adjusted directly from the screen
- Play movies from Netflix, online YouTube videos and movies/music from your USB storage drive. KODI ensures playback on other media player files
- Digital Video Broadcasting Second Generation – Watch and record all your favourite shows in crystal clear digital quality
- Mirror your tablet or smartphone screen onto your the 7′ Alpine screens
- Android operating system with USB port
- WiFi and Bluetooth ready
- Optional integration into original vehicle screen available at additional cost
- 4 Screen System
- Can be upgraded to include 4 Screens for suitable vehicles such as Audi Q7
- MMI Display
- Can be upgraded to display video from the Rear Seat Entertainment system on the Audi MMI display
- TV tuner
- Compatible with Audi Hybrid TV tuner. The Rear Seat Entertainment System can display TV from the genuine Audi TV Tuner and passengers can listen to the audio from the TV Tuner through the IR Headsets
- Aux input
- Optional Auxiliary Audio/Video input allows independent sources such as portable DVD players and games consoles to be displayed on the system. Audio is also available on the IR Headsets. Supports PAL and NTSC signals
- Additional IR Headsets
- Can be upgraded to include additional IR Headsets as required
- Options must be requested at the time of installation and may incur additional cost
- System components may vary without notice. Please confirm this at the time of placing an order
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important that the original characteristics and functionality of the vehicle are maintained, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. For more integrated solutions, check out our solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality products, and ensuring adherence to the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles.
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
As a standard part of our installation process we carry out a pre-installation and post-installation diagnostic check on your vehicle. This allows us to ensure we do not incorrectly code or leave any components unplugged in your car. As an added bonus if there any existing faults in the vehicle we can identify and advise where it is. Having your vehicle properly diagnosed is a vital step when fixing faults to help reduce the chances of big unnecessary repair bills. If you are not having an installation done we can offer this service for a flat fee of $165 to perform the diagnostic check.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.