Touchscreen Integrated Satellite Navigation System For Audi A5 8T
Touchscreen navigation system working via the original factory centre display screen.
- Integrated touchscreen navigation system
- Operates through the OEM display
- iGo Primo Navigation Software
- Audi A4/S4/Avant (B8/8K)
- Audi A5/Sportback/S5/A5 Cabrio (8T)
- Q5 (8R)
- Navigation electronics control unit
- Video interface
- 2 x stainless steel mounting brackets
- Complete wiring harness
- SD Card
- Integrated touch navigation system working via the original factory centre display screen
- One touch operation; simply press the ‘Navi’ button on the steering wheel for immediate access to navigation functions. Where the ‘Navi’ button is not present, the ‘Mode’ button is used instead
- Audio integration; Navigation system gives spoken voice commands
- Simple, easy to use navigation software with extra-large buttons and simple icons to ensure optimized in-car use and maximum attention to the road
- Australia wide mapping powered by Here
- 2D and 3D mapping capability – with features such as complex junctions displayed in 3D to provide a rapid understanding of your next manoeuvre
- HERE Places search allows you to find businesses, restaurants, service stations or anything else you need around your position
- Speed dependent volume adjusts voice command volume automatically at higher speeds
- Red light and speed safety camera alerts*
- Text-to-speech (TTS) feature allows pronouncing city, street and highway names as part of guidance, as opposed to directions such as ‘turn left in 100 metres’. The feature also supports numerous languages
- System is highly customizable; choose from many vehicle profiles, different images for position markers, ability to create a highly customised quick menu and automatic switching between day and night modes
- ‘Quickstart’ function allows you to save an unlimited number of favourite destinations which eliminates the need to remember street names and house numbers
- Smart history ‘learns’ the users behaviour and habits, and offers a ranked list with the most likely destinations based on the current GPS position, previous routes, day of the week and time of day
*Not available in all areas
- Integrated rear view camera system with dynamic guidelines
- System components may vary without notice. Please confirm this at the time of placing an order.
- Options must be requested at the time of installation and may incur additional cost
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important to maintain the original characteristics and functionality of each vehicle, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. This solution is available for AUDI vehicles. For more integrated solutions, check out our AUDI solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
As a standard part of our installation process we carry out a pre-installation and post-installation diagnostic check on your vehicle. This allows us to ensure we do not incorrectly code or leave any components unplugged in your car. As an added bonus if there any existing faults in the vehicle we can identify and advise where it is. Having your vehicle properly diagnosed is a vital step when fixing faults to help reduce the chances of big unnecessary repair bills. If you are not having an installation done we can offer this service for a flat fee of $165 to perform the diagnostic check.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.