Skoda Park Pilot Front and Rear Parking Sensor System with Optical Display for Skoda Octavia 5E
As per factory specifications. Eight sensor colour coded front and rear parking assistance system with optical display.
- Complete retrofit of the Skoda Park Pilot system (front and rear) with OPS integration using original parts
- Distance from obstacles is indicated acoustically, with sound emitted more frequently as the objects get closer to the vehicle, and also via visual representation of the vehicle on the navigation/radio display
- Much better distance control
- Provides assistance for the front and rear of the vehicle when parking and manoeuvring
- All necessary wiring
- Control Unit
- Park Pilot system detects obstacles the driver cannot see and provides both audible and visual warnings
- 8 ultrasonic sensors are integrated into the front and rear bumpers to detect their distance to the obstacle and feed their measurements up to the control unit
- Sensors are flush mounted into the bumpers providing the same aesthetic finish as the genuine fitted product
- Front and rear sensors emit different tones to allow the user to distinguish between them
- System can be switched on or off using the park assistance button
- This system utilises original components
- Parking assistance systems must be used with care, and are not a replacement for common sense
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important to maintain the original characteristics and functionality of each vehicle, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. This solution is available for Skoda vehicles. For more integrated solutions, check out our Skoda solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
As a standard part of our installation process we carry out a pre-installation and post-installation diagnostic check on your vehicle. This allows us to ensure we do not incorrectly code or leave any components unplugged in your car. As an added bonus if there any existing faults in the vehicle we can identify and advise where it is. Having your vehicle properly diagnosed is a vital step when fixing faults to help reduce the chances of big unnecessary repair bills. If you are not having an installation done we can offer this service for a flat fee of $165 to perform the diagnostic check.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.