Kufatec Fiscon Basic Plus Integrated Hands Free Bluetooth System for Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet
Integrated Can bus bluetooth system. Operates with factory steering wheel controls, vehicle MFD and Centre display. Also operates with RNSE navigation system.
- Integrated Bluetooth system using the same menu and operating structure as the factory system. The system allows the user to make and receive phone calls, browse phonebook*, and control volume directly from the OEM controls in the vehicle.
- Compatible with most Bluetooth mobile phones
- Software upgradeable for future compatibility
- 1 x Electronics Control Module
- 1 x complete wiring harness
- 1 x microphone
- Integrates with the vehicle infotainment system
- OEM operation using:
- RNS 510 navigation system & RCD 510 radio system
- Multifunction steering wheel (if installed)
- Driver Information System (Instrument cluster display)
- Phone audio output through original speakers – no additional speakers required
- Microphone can be mounted in the factory location (not visible) in most vehicles
- Excellent vocal clarity, even at high speeds
- Phonebook browsing* (limited to 1000 entries including sub-entries)
- Phone provider and coverage display (if supported by mobile phone)
- Software upgradeable
- A2DP Bluetooth audio streaming (compatible phones only)
- *phonebook only available with supported mobile phones
- System functionality is dependent on the mobile phone
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important to maintain the original characteristics and functionality of each vehicle, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. This solution is available for Volkswagen vehicles. For more integrated solutions, check out our Volkswagen solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
As a standard part of our installation process we carry out a pre-installation and post-installation diagnostic check on your vehicle. This allows us to ensure we do not incorrectly code or leave any components unplugged in your car. As an added bonus if there any existing faults in the vehicle we can identify and advise where it is. Having your vehicle properly diagnosed is a vital step when fixing faults to help reduce the chances of big unnecessary repair bills. If you are not having an installation done we can offer this service for a flat fee of $165 to perform the diagnostic check.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.