Integrated Rear View VW Emblem Camera System for Volkswagen Eos 1F
Integrated rear view camera using factory VW emblem camera. Camera view is automatically displayed on centre display screen when reverse is activated. Features include: High quality CCD image sensor, 0.01 lux minimum illumination, 170 degree viewing angle and full colour camera.
Note: When booking, please advise whether the car is fitted with genuine Volkswagen navigation.
- Camera system lets you spot any obstacles behind your car – even moving ones – quickly and easily
- Installed in the rear of your vehicle, the reversing camera provides additional safety and convenience, reducing the chances of reversing into low level obstacles
- Camera is activated when reverse gear is selected. The area behind the vehicle is shown on the touchscreen radio or radio navigation system display which offers a clear image for guaranteed fuss-free smooth parking
- Camera is hidden behind the rear emblem badge cover and is only noticeable when vehicle is in reverse gear
- Compatible for the following Volkswagen models:
- Passat B6, B7, CC
- Golf 5, 6
- New Polo
- Original Volkswagen Rear Emblem with Integrated Camera
- Camera Interface
- Visual representation of the vehicle shown in the touchscreen radio/navigation display by way of the integrated rear view camera
170 degree viewing angle
- Automatically enabled when reverse gear is selected
- Works in conjunction with the Acoustic and Optical Parking System if fitted
- Original Volkswagen part
- 0.05 lux minimum illumination
- High quality CCD image sensor
- High and low temperature resistant
- Full colour camera
- When booking please advise whether the car is fitted with genuine Volkswagen navigation
- This system does not include reversing guidelines
- Not suitable for vehicles with factory fitted TV tuner
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important to maintain the original characteristics and functionality of each vehicle, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. This solution is available for Volkswagen vehicles. For more integrated solutions, check out our Volkswagen solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
As a standard part of our installation process we carry out a pre-installation and post-installation diagnostic check on your vehicle. This allows us to ensure we do not incorrectly code or leave any components unplugged in your car. As an added bonus if there any existing faults in the vehicle we can identify and advise where it is. Having your vehicle properly diagnosed is a vital step when fixing faults to help reduce the chances of big unnecessary repair bills. If you are not having an installation done we can offer this service for a flat fee of $165 to perform the diagnostic check.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.