Bury CC 9060 IQ Hands Free Bluetooth System for Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet
Bluetooth hands-free car kit with Dialog Plus voice control and touch screen.
- State-of-the-art hands-free Bluetooth kit
- Compatible with most Bluetooth mobile phones
- User friendly system helps keep drivers safe on the roads
- CC 9060 IQ complete Bluetooth system
- DialogPlus Voice Control – fast and accurate word recognition not affected by background noise; no voice training required; visual and audio prompts
- Easy-to-use system with intuitive 2.8-inch touch screen
- Voice dialing
- Text –to-speech – Reads text messages out loud
- Multiple Call Handling – Swap and hold calls, conference with up to 7 participants
- Automatic call answering available
- Display* shows contacts, call log, reception quality, handset model and name of network provider (*Depending on type of mobile phone)
- Can store multiple numbers for one contact
- Maximum Capacity: 10 handsets, 100 text messages, 150 voice tags, 15,000 contacts
- Crystal-Clear voice reproduction via vehicles built-in sound system; automatic radio muting when calling
- Light sensor automatically switches between day and night mode with a choice of colour schemes for each
- Software updateable
- This system is highly recommended for installation into vehicles where integration is not possible
- *Please note compatibility of all functions for this system is dependent on the mobile phone.
”Integrated Automotive Electronics Solutions”
When dealing with automotive electronics products, it is important to maintain the original characteristics and functionality of each vehicle, and that safety and aesthetic aspects are not compromised in any way. At Autofidelity, we call this integration. This solution is available for Volkswagen vehicles. For more integrated solutions, check out our Volkswagen solutions page.
Autofidelity is renowned for employing the highest quality techniques and technicians, using the highest quality standards in the automotive electronics industry.
Unfortunately, it is often the things that we don’t see that can make a difference. Inferior quality or poorly installed wiring can cause thousands of dollars in damage in extreme cases. In minor cases, wiring can even cause annoying rattles. Our systems are supplied with wiring harnesses which are wrapped in fabric insulation, conforming as closely as possible to the wiring standards set by the manufacturer and ensuring that there are no annoying rattles
This product comes with a minimum of 12 month manufacturers warranty and if installed by Autofidelity Australia we offer a lifetime warranty on our installation.
As a standard part of our installation process we carry out a pre-installation and post-installation diagnostic check on your vehicle. This allows us to ensure we do not incorrectly code or leave any components unplugged in your car. As an added bonus if there any existing faults in the vehicle we can identify and advise where it is. Having your vehicle properly diagnosed is a vital step when fixing faults to help reduce the chances of big unnecessary repair bills. If you are not having an installation done we can offer this service for a flat fee of $165 to perform the diagnostic check.
For bookings and enquiries, please visit our contact page you can also check out our Facebook page, Twitter page, or visit our news page for more news and updates. Autofidelity is located at 26-28 Kilpa Road Moorabbin, Victoria Australia 3189, please click the link to access directions.